Об этом курсе
The demand for Product Management is increasing at an insane rate. More and more companies are finally figuring out how important this discipline and this role is to their success.
But how exactly do you get into the field? There aren’t any degrees in Product Management & there are no certifications. Most Product Managers get into the field through luck or connections. That ends here — we’ll get you up to date on ALL the skills you need to learn Product Management AND have the best chance at getting the job you want. There’s no more ambiguity to it. We’ll show you what you need to know and what you have to do — all taught from a Product Management insider.
Students aren’t required to know anything beforehand — we’ll teach you the fundamentals, how to apply them, how to develop into an advanced product manager, and finally how to maximize your chances to get a job as a Product Manager.
- You should already be somewhat familiar with fundamental business practices and be interested in learning to achieve more by working with and through other people
- Anyone looking to get a job in Product Management
- Anyone wanting to transition into Product Management
- Already established Product Managers who want to advance their skillset
- Entrepreneurs looking to master the product development process